Your businesses

This blog gives me another opportunity to promote my advertisers. I have built several webpages on www.halifaxpeople.com for an array of different companies, all of which I am happy to give as much coverage as possible. These are all Halifax businesses and I am a great believer in keeping it local.
                
  Please view details of how to be one of our advertisers here.
 
This also gives me a chance to show you how you can promote your own company or items.



                                        Below the Booth in Sowerby Bridge



 Ladies 'stress relief massage' on offer for all January 2015 
 
45 mins of massage £19 (normally £29).
 
Contact Nicole or Heidi on 07598354740  
 (please mention where you saw this add too please - I get brownie points)

Comments

Popular Posts